2、The Data Company collects
The information ("Data") that collected by Company includes the data which does not directly enable Company to identify any user as an individual ("non-personal data") and information which may identify end-user ("personal data"). Company may use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain data. The types of the non-personal data Company may collect and use include, but are not limited to:
- A.Device properties, including, but not limited to unique device identifier or other device identifier;
- B.Device software platform and firmware;
- C.Geographical data such as zip code, area code and location;
- D.E-mail address;
- E.Some specific information about end-user that indirectly may referred to the individual, including any data related to user experience;
- F.Type of mobile operating system end-users are using;
- G.End user service data Internet provider (IP address)
- H.Other data reasonably requested by the company to improve the product.
Likely situation when users provide the Company with information which may identify user, including but not limited to user's name, e-mail address, phone number, photo or other image, sex, birth date, address and etc. By providing a personal data, the user consent that the Company have the right to collect and process the personal data for the purpose of analyzing usage of the Company's services, advertisement serving, develop the services, providing customer and technical support, to send notice and etc. The Company has the right to combine personal and non-personal data.
Company does not verify correctness and cannot be able to examine of any end-user's personal data.
3、The reasons that Company collects Data
Company uses this information in the aggregate to analyze usage of PRODUCT. The information also helps Company to improve quality of its online services and products.
4、Disclosure and Transfer of Data
Company may use the collected Data to analyze usage of the services, managing and providing the services and products, implementation of partnership programs. For these purposes Company may disclose Data to partners with whom the Company has contractual obligations and/or which have their own specific serving technologies and payment services (if any).
You acknowledge and agree that the analytics utilized by Company's partners may combine the Data collected with other information they have independently collected from other services or products relating to your activities. These partners collect and use information under their own privacy policies. They may not use your Data for their own marketing purposes.
Company may also disclose your Data to third parties when Company has a reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with Company'sintellectual property, operations, users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or Company acknowledges that such disclosure is necessary to protect Company's rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Company.
Company may transfer Data about end-users in cases Company or one of its business units are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another company.
6、Data alteration and retention
In any case the user may delete the personal data in two ways by:
- A.Removing it by himself using an access to the service;
- B.If Data is changed or deleted, Company may still retain some of the data to resolve disputes, enforce Company user agreements, and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security service.
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of China, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.